The Nigerian Exchange (NGX) closed positive amidst buy-interests and sell-offs as bulls dominated proceedings, driving up the broad market.
The All-share Index (ASI) appreciated by 0.49% to close at 53,499.68 points.
In the same vein, Market Capitalization grew by N142 billion to close at N29.139 trillion while the Year-to-Date (YtD) returns settled at 3.69%. The stock market has advanced by 1,904.02 basis points since the start of the year.
Market breadth closed flat as SEPLAT led 20 gainers, and 20 losers topped by GUINNESS at the end of today’s session.
- NGX ASI: 53,499.68 points
- Previous ASI: 53,238.67 points
- Percentage Day Change: 0.49%
- Y-T-D: 3.69%
- Market Cap: N29.139trillion
- Volume: 200.3 million
- Value: N5.52 billion
- Deals: 3,716
NGX Top ASI gainers
- SEPLAT up + 10.00% to close at N1210.00
- IMG up + 10.00% to close at N7.70
- NNFM up + 9.46% to close at N8.10
- INTENEGINS up + 9.33% to close at N0.82
- NAHCO up + 9.26% to close at N8.85
NGX Top ASI losers
- GUINNESS down – 10.00% to close at N63.00
- ARDOVA down – 9.95% to close at N17.20
- ACADEMY down – 9.85% to close at N1.19
- RTBRISCOE down – 9.68% to close at N0.28
- CORNERST down – 8.33% to close at N0.55
Top 3 by Volume
- GTCO –16,607,443
Top 3 by Value
- GEREGU – N1,635,922,331
- AIRTELAFRI – N1,337,151,283
- NESTLE – N 557,860,038
Leave a Reply