The Nigerian Exchange (NGX) closed negative amidst buy-interests and sell-offs as bears regain dominance, driving down the broad market.
The All-share Index (ASI) depreciated by 0.02% to close at 54,924.08 points. In the same vein, Market Capitalization declined by N7 billion to close at N29.920 trillion while the Year-to-Date (YtD) returns settled at 6.45%. The stock market has advanced by 3,328.42 basis points since the start of the year.
Market breadth closed negative as SUNUASSUR led 14 gainers, and 17 losers topped by NCR at the end of today’s session.
- NGX ASI: 54,924.08 points
- Previous ASI: 54,936.11 points
- Percentage Day Change: 0.02%
- Y-T-D: 6.45%
- Market Cap: N29,920 trillion
- Volume: 117.8 million
- Value: N1.39 billion
- Deals: 2,575
NGX Top ASI gainers
- SUNUASSUR up + 9.09% to close at N0.48
- TRANSCOHOT up + 8.32% to close at N6.90
- ACADEMY up + 7.50% to close at N1.29
- REGALINS up + 7.14% to close at N0.30
- ABCTRANS up + 5.71% to close at N0.37
NGX Top ASI losers
- NCR down – 9.96% to close at N2.35
- LINKASSURE down – 8.70% to close at N0.42
- MANSARD down – 7.50% to close at N1.85
- ROYALEX down – 4.17% to close at N0.69
- UPDC down – 4.00% to close at N0.96
Top 3 by Volume
- TRANSCORP – 23,396,464
- FIDELITYBK – 16,951,217
- FBNH –13,061,285
Top 3 by Value
- MTNN– N370,213,040
- ZENITHBANK -N198,176,561.
- FBNH – N143,571,483
Leave a Reply